The current Coronavirus situation caused ISMOR 37 to be cancelled in 2020. However, we will hold an interim ISMOR38 event in 2021.
Our intent is to have an on-line symposium for 2021 to continue the ISMOR tradition whilst aiming for a full return to a residential event in 2022.
We intend to run this over 2 days during the week of 19-23 July. The intended format will aimed at providing a shortened event which provides some of the essential ISMOR elements:
- Discovering the latest defence analysis methods and techniques through
- - Presentations about analysis applied to real-world defence and security problems
- - Opportunities to discuss and question defence professionals and leading experts from across the globe
- - Other Interactive sessions
- Presentation of your work to a respected international professional audience
As well as inspiring experienced practitioners with new approaches and providing informal testing of ideas, ISMOR offers an excellent development opportunity for early career analysts and we anticipate a large number of on-line attendees.
In January, we will announce the format and dates in more detail, the charges for the event, the themes for 2021, and we will open the call for abstracts and registration.
Meanwhile, please keep the week of 19-23 July free and start thinking about what you want to present!
We look forward to welcoming you – virtually! - to 38 ISMOR.